Audia J. Boyles has over 25 years in leadership positions in public, private, for-profit, and non-profit platforms. She is a graduate of Indiana University of Pennsylvania where she attained her Bachelor of Arts in Criminology and her Master of Arts in Industrial Labor Relations/Human Resources.
Audia is an active member of the following organizations:
- Association of American University Women as a Board Member, the Policy Committee Co-Chair, and a Scholarship Committee Member
- CARE Center of Indiana County as a Board Member
- Child Advocacy Center of Indiana County as an Advisory Board Member
- Crime Victims’ Alliance of Pennsylvania as an Executive Committee Member, a Vice Chair, the Leadership Development Co-Chair, and a Legislation & Policy Committee Member
- Keystone Crisis Intervention Team (KCIT) as an Advisory Board Member and a KCIT Team Member
- Office of Victim Advocate Victim Offender Dialogue Facilitator
- Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence (PCADV) as the Delegation Secretary, a Steering Committee Member, a Public Policy Committee Member, and a Membership Committee Member
Audia resides in Ebensburg, PA with her husband and daughter.